What is the wierdest pet you've ever owned??

• P-Nut
    Favorite Answer

When I was a kid I adopted a baby roadrunner, I raised him until he was mature enough to set free~~

When I first moved away from home at the age of 21 I moved to Florida near Miami. I caught a scorpian and put it in an aquarium with sand in my bedroom. One afternoon when I came home I couldn't find it. Talk about jumping onto a chair. I eventually found it hiding in the sand in the aquarium.

Source(s): life experience

A Guinea Pig

• VOOL

Chupacabra

• Vince

Sea Monkeys.

I had a pet June bug! I tied string to his leg and took him flying around the neighborhood. His name was Jimmy June Bug.

My "sucky fish." It was about 2 inches when I got it...now it is 12 inches long. It actually surface feeds on the surface of the water. When he comes up to feed, I drop food right into his mouth. Cute fish. : )

A dead snake I kept in my pocket all the time. I bring it out to scare other kids in highschool. Aaaaahhhh old memories.

Water Dragon, lots of personality.

I owned a pink bellyed salamander. and I once owned a frog but my sister killed it The *****.