on yahoo avatar where do you get islamic cloth?

some people don't like to have an avatar because of the cloth that they have!!

my friend wants to have islamic clot for the avatar!!

Favorite Answer

Since the avatar is not you, you should not be breaking any religious rules. Besides, the avatars aren't all that attractive, so I doubt they would temp anyone to sin.

But I think you ask a good question. Where are burkahs and the like? There does seem to be some Western bias in the choices of clothing available. I would ask Yahoo! They might add a few pieces.

I guess you could make your own. You could create an Avatar and export it. Then use Photoshop or a similar program. Then you would upload the final result as a photo. So it has the Avatar look even though it is from a file. Since you are using the derivative work on Yahoo! (where the Avatars are intended to be used), I don't believe there would be any legal issues.

Someone elses avate had Islamic clothes on and I tried to find some but I couldn't find any so I dont know how she did it

i know for sure

i have seen one

go to the Religion category and put

a watch on ... i have definitely seen one

lol r u serious?...i don't think they have those, and no that doesn't mean yahoo is racist or trying to descriminate against the cloth thing