Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthAlternative Medicine · 1 decade ago

Has anyone try boraic acid for yeast infections?

• m c
    Favorite Answer

Doctor can give you prescription for this. It is not wise to be experimenting with your vagina.

2

Source(s): Yeast Infection Cure Secrets - http://YeastCure.trustdd.com/?yjwF

Well, one thing I know that will instantly cure a yeast infection is Oregano Oil!! I always have a bottle of Oregan oil tablets in the house! I have never had a yeast infection, but I know this woman who did and I gave her some and it was gone the next day! But you must be sure to get the right stuff! Some brands dilute their product so much that it inhibits the ability of this essential oil to work properly. I use the brand made by the company called "NOW". You can usually find it at health food stores. A yeast infection will be annihilated by this oil! I had the flu and recovered in like 24 hours from using it! I took 5 capsules, sense I have the book by Dr. Cass Ingram that instructs you to take different doses for different illnesses. I know men don't get yeast infections unless its in the intestines or urinary tract. But it is caused by the same organism. Yeah! I know! sounds to good to be true! Well if you try it you will find I'm not a liar! The only problem is when you kill yeast or bacteria in your body it can cause diarrhea. So Oregano oil can cause Diarrhea because of that fact! The oil is harmless other than that. After all the herb form of oregano is used on pizza! DO NOT RUB THIS OIL ON THAT AREA OF THE BODY!!! It does burn much like a hot pepper! The capsules will do the job! Take 5 capsules a day until its gone!

I have never tried it but here is what a search brought up for me:

Boric Acid

A chemical compound that has a mild antiviral, antifungal, and antiseptic properties, boric acid is frequently used as a suppository and is placed into the vagina to treat yeast infections. In a clinical trial involving 100 women suffering from chronic yeast vaginitis, results indicated that 98% of the women, who found treatment with over the counter antifungal medication to be ineffective, successfuly cured their infections with a 2 to 4 week regimen of boric acid capsules placed into the vagina twice each day.

So, if you want to do this for up to 4 weeks I guess it could work. But, I would use the over the counter Monistat first.

Holistic Yeast Infection Cure Secrets : http://Trust.YeastCured.com

Personally, no. And haven't heard of it.

Now I *have* heard of using BA to treat recurrent bacterial yeast infections and have heard good and not so good about it. Good meaning it was successful, not so good meaning it was successful but still recurrent.

Yeast infections should be treated with medicine specifically designed to treat the infection and possible pills for those who have a pre-existing condition that produces recurrent yeast infections.

I suggest going to a doctor to get a proper diagnosis.

Best wishes.

Did you already tested Yeast Infection No More process? Start in this website : http://tinyurl.com/foregoingcadre0 . This may completely benefit people!

1

Eliminate Yeast Infection Fast : http://YeastCured.uzaev.com/?SCAH

The treatement for anything that could be considered "internal" needs to be dirrected by a Doctor. If you are dead set against seeing a Doc, try Monostat it is over the counter, and will at least relieve symptoms.

Actually, it sounds to me as if you have some sort of infection, maybe a touch of e. coli. Have you been to taco bell lately? There have been some confirmed cases of that........