how can i steal back this boy that I've dated if he's happy with the girl he's dating now?

i went out with him last year from march to july.

i broke up with him.

he has a girlfriend and is happy with her.

the girl he is going out with is the girl he liked before we hooked up and the girl i thought he liked while we were dating.

he thinks i cheated on him and i havent told him i didnt.

were "friends" now.

Update:

i broke up with him.

the girl he is going out with is the girl he liked before we hooked up and the girl i thought he liked while we were dating.

were "friends" now.

ive had other chances to date but i just dont want to date anyone but him and we didnt have a bitter break up and our relationship was great. i just miss what we had.

Update 2:

i broke up with him.

were "friends" now.

ive had other chances to date but i just dont want to date anyone but him and we didnt have a bitter break up and our relationship was great. i just miss what we had.

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Please don't try to steal him back. If he is happy, you should be happy for him. If you care about him, you would want him to be happy. There are many other people out there, you'll find someone else that makes you happy.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

That's what happened to my boyfriend, he was with a girl around that time i was with him before and then we got back recently. He's happy and we're soon maybe having kids. Just let him go, he came back to the same girl that means he can't live without her. Good Luck. There's too many guys in this world, he's the only one. Search and you'll Find.

HAPPY 2007!

Source(s): Me
  • Tess
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

You must not be that great of friends if you want to break up his happiness. Sorry girl, but you need to leave him be. Coming between them will only make things worse. Try finding a new guy, it's a new year ;)

• 1 decade ago

I dont think you should try to steal him back if he is happy. in time they may break up and then you could have a chance. if you like him that much you shouldnt have broken up with him in the first place...give it time but dont try to break up his relationship because it could backfire and he may really resent you for it

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I have been down this road backwards and forwards, you should tell him wat really happened and how you feel...but if he still doesn't care, I would just try to move on...if it is meant to happen he will realize he needs you...but remember it is better to love and lost than never to love at all...so if you just have him as a friend, that is alot better than not having him in your life...show him what a great person you are and he will come to his senses...

• 1 decade ago

If he's happy leave him alone. There are many more fish out in the sea for you. You'll find someone that's right for you.

• 1 decade ago

Tell him you didn't cheat, tell him you wish him the best, then leave him alone. He's happy!

• 1 decade ago

You don't. You get some business of your own to mind and move on!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

you could find someone else....OR you could dig a hole and push her into it! PS Make it pretty deep!

• 1 decade ago

why should you steal him back? do you love him? well, if you love him, then you should be happy with what he is happy about...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.