does he seem like a friend at all?

what does that mean if i really mean a lot to one of my friend. well he's a guy and well see he's been going out with his gf for 4 months and they live long distance. he went to visit her and i have'nt talked to for like 2 in a half months well he delteted me from his myspace because i told him something i really did'nt mean and i tried to add him back but he still did'nt add me so i guess i dont really mean l lot to him as a friend.

Favorite Answer

he feels good because he has someone right now and he feels he doesn't need you for a friend because you said something unpleasant, give him time and he'll probably forgive you, if he don't then he was never a friend

If the problem stems from you saying something to him that made him delete you as a friend then you can do one of two things...

1) Move on and forget him

or

2) Call him and apologize and explain yourself.

Obviously at one point he did consider you a friend when he told you that, but things happen (ex. you telling him "something") and ruin friendships.

• Liz

Sounds like the friendship is over.

don't underestimate the power of saying "I screwed up! I'm so sorry for what i said, i didn't mean it....I miss talking to you" If you say it and he doesn't forgive you for this one mistake, then he never was a true friend after all, his loss.

• rpoker

no hun sounds like a Jerk to me

sounds likes he's just mad he'll get over it