leena
leena asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 decade ago

Should I tell my friends before I get rid of my myspace?

I'm pretty sure I'm going to get rid of it, it depresses me, I did this once and got it back. My friends seemed happy that I got one but didn't care when I got rid of it and got it back. The only thing is I probably lose contact with some of my friends who I know but don't live around here (graduated and in college)

Favorite Answer

Tell you what. Tell them, give them your email address...

and then gasp with shock as nobody keeps in touch. It's the way of online. You're still a few buttons away, but you won't be in their universe anymore.

No loss, eh?

Myspace is not the only way to keep in touch with local/distant friends. That is what phones/cell phones, mail addresses, email, and instant messaging is for. Myspace are for people that have nothing else to do with their life but get on line and mind other people businesses and pick up mates without the person knowing the true them. They just make up a bunch of lies.

the most important rationalization for divorce is that the incorrect human beings were given married interior the first position. If she became pleased with you, she does not be searching for different employer. that's probable major that you're soliciting for marriage counseling from an information superhighway chat web site as a change of chatting with a authentic man or woman. you would both be happier in case you've been out of this marriage. communicate about divorce, the faster the more desirable. GiGo

yes you should tell them, people always get mad at me for not telling them things online, the thing is I really have no real friends online, and I dont take it as seriously as they do, you know some people take this as an insult really, or so I hear

just post a nice little bulletin and put a pretty pic in it and tell everyone goodbye at once. I would.

• Liz

If they are friends worth having, they will stay in touch through email, phone, etc.

well i think you should that way you can keep in contact with your friends

You dont have to tell anyone it's your choice.

no

no!!!!!! do you ....