been friends for 7 years, how to tell her i love her?

been friends for 7 years and i feel im bi-sexual because of her. I dont know what to tell her, i dont want to loose our friend ship, and i cant take it annymore, i have to tell her i LOVE her, plz help!

I also have a boy friend, how can i tell him im bi-sexual, i love them both!!!!!!

• Kdude
    Favorite Answer

Love does not make you bi, are you sexually attracted to both of them or do you just love them both?

How does she feel about two girls being together, if you have known her for 7 years you should know the answer to that. If she is against that then just love her as a friend or risk losing her.

You can tell her you feel attracted to her and if you do not scare her in the process she may say it not something she is into and then she may back away for a while if she does do not push to hard or you may push her away.

Question do you find other girls sexually attractive or just her? If just her you may just love the person and not be Bi-sexual.

Love and sexual attraction is different.

I found myself in an extremely similar situation last year. My very, very good friend of five years is a staunch conservative, and over the course of our friendship I had grown quite attracted to him. In September '05 I told him I was bi, and in November '05 I told him that I was attracted to him...because the "not knowing" was simply eating me alive. I, however, was not in a relationship at the time. He wasn't gay...but I got a huge weight lifted off my shoulders by telling him the truth. And, our friendship is going on stronger than ever because we are able to be honest with one another. Most important, however, is to be honest with yourself. If you can't reconcile yourself with your sexuality without it driving you crazy, then you should tell the truth. If you want to keep it a secret, it's your business. If you opt for the latter, I highly recommend a journal. Or a therapist. I've used both in the past and they work wonderfully in helping you figure out and deal with your feelings. Either way, best of luck to you, and have a fantastic new year!

I came out to my best friend in 10th grade...that summer, I told her that I used to have a crush on her. She took it well...and she was straight. But that was a "used to." Do you feel like your bi because you want to know "even more" about her...like her sexual or sensual side? That's how I felt. But this isn't about me.

Anyway, could you see yourself enjoying sex with a girl besides her? Sometimes there's that thin line between love and lust.

I'd just find out how she feels about lesbians. Be like, "I heard that this girl I knew had a HUGE crush on her best friend, do you think that's weird?" or something like that or a little less obvious. If she responds well, just tell her that sometimes you think you might have a crush on her. Tell your boyfriend...if he can't deal, he's not worth it. I feel like I'm gay because I always wanted to take most of my friendships to that next, intimate level. Now I've found a life partner, and she's my new best friend ;)

Send them a note that u are bi-sexual. And tell them that you still want to to stay friends and boyfriends forevr. If they break up, it's time to find a new bf and a new pal then. You sometimes really have to face dissapointment.

• ?

you need to find out if she is bi and if she is how she feels about you.. and then maybe find out if your bf would be interested in seeing the both of you.. i am not sure but i hear men really like this sort of thing as long as it involves 2 girls and 1 guy and not the other way around

• linzey

you're saying i such as you too, you're my perfect pal. after which you bear in mind all the secrets and strategies which you 2 have instructed one yet another over the final years and comprehend that it relatively is optimal which you 2 stay merely acquaintances because of the fact to attempt to be something might consequence interior the dying of a perfect friendship. fans come and bypass yet perfect pal are for existence.

my boyfriend know's that i am bi but it depend's if you and your man are really serious and if you are why mess up what yall have but if you really wanted to tell her you loved her then just say it but before you go there just make a promise with her that what your about to tell her no matter what happen's we will still allway's be bestfriend's that how i did it

Just tell your friend that, most of the time it wont matter

As for your boyfriend, he wont be complaining once you tell him, in fact he might even get excited =D

is she gay or bi .cuz if she is straight thin dont telllhere cuz that will mess your friend ship up

is she gay? someone can't make you bi. you just might be bisexual that just didn't realize till now.