Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

What horrid junk have you consumed already tonight?

I've had sausage and pepperoni pizza, two beers, two slices of lemon meringue pie, a chocolate truffle, and am thinking of another beer.............Happy 2007!

• Sandra
    Favorite Answer

Italian sausage, italian beef, eggs, toast, potato chips, soda, coffee, water,3 pieces of chocolate & looking to eat some popcorn now-Happy New Year to you too!

2 root beers, a slice of homemade cheesecake (yum), italian sausage with peppers and I am eying some leftover Christmas cookies right now.

Bring on the R O L A I D S

I had prime rib and etc. at a relative's house for dinner, and a sundae for dessert. Just now I had a handful of plaintain chips, a square of chocolate, and a diet soda. I'm not going to get crazy here, I've had enough to eat! Happy 2007!!

A hamburger w/ ketchup, miracle whip, mustard, lettuce, tomato, pickles & white bun; Cheetos (way more than a serving), four cucumber slices w/ dip, one ginger ale for nausea and one chocolate chip cookie. In half an hour I'll maybe eat some pickled herring (I don't know though, I think I have pregnancy nausea and don't want to vomit).

• zen

Happy New Year.

Nothing at all since yesterday, except a couple beers.

• Two chocolate donuts, two Hershey chocolate bars and 3 Diet Cokes...the night is still young!

I drank 17 beers earlier today...

I had a porterhouse earlier this evening.. and closing in on a 12 pack...

• Atlas

An entire apple pie. I'm sad because I eat and I eat because I'm sad.

a mickey of rye I sneaked into the movies and a bag of popcorn,back to the gym tomorrow!!