DO you think Saddam is dead?

I'm beginning to wonder.. His hanging went way to fast, he had plenty of time to catch his breath.. They sure rushed to his side to get the noose off of his neck and put him in a bag.. I think its all farse myself... He held his breath, cause noone rush to his side to pronounce him DEAD.. Think about it, What do you think?

Favorite Answer

Well with me I am all up for conspiracy theory. I do think that there is a posibility that it could have been staged... to the other posters... havnt you ever watched movies? have you seen special effects??? You can make anything look anyway you want with technology today. But he could be alive... he could be dead who knows... we deffinately will never know..

I dont even think the got the real saddam. I mean growing up i remember it being rumored that he had tons of his own people get surgery to look like him so that way he wouldn't get assassinated.And that his body guards looked just like him and when the US first tried to kill his behind they were confused as to which one was he when they entered his palace during the gulf war. So i feel some loyal guard acted like him and got killed to honor his mate. he is in exile somewhere drinking margarita and eating coconuts like Tupac!!! I wish they had hang him without the hood on so we see his skin go blue then green then grey. then we'd be like yeah he is dead!!

Deader than a can of Spam, honey.

Catch his breath? Can you say broken neck? There is no catching of breath from that.

I know for a fact he isnt dead. I just saw him working the drive thru of my local McDonalds alongside his 2 sons, Elvis & James Brown.

He's dead. I saw the cell-phone video that was taken. He is definitely dead, no questions, no secrets, no faking.

I think he is still alive also!!!!! I think it was all just a set up! We may never know but then again finding out may be a bit scary.

• I think you are mistaken. When a person is hanged it's designed to kill them instantly and break their necks. It's not like they just placed him on the rope and let him suffocate. lol

if you watched the video.. his neck was snapped... it was like a 90 degree angle to his body... i'm pretty sure hes a goner.

i say hes dead i seen the whole thing on youtube.com and hes definately dead

Duh,he's a wimp.