Emailing Celebrities? Do they answer?

have you ever e-mailed a famous person, like on myspace and actually ever gotten a answer back? I was going to email Ciara, Luda, or someone on myspace but they probably have 2 mil people IMing them.

Favorite Answer

A secretary or assistant will send you a photo, if you request one. Celebrities do not respond to fan mail, they have secretaries to handle it for them.

Managers handle the "career" aspect of celebrities, not the daily routine of fan mail.

If you get an answer, it's someone chillin' in the publicity office. Ciara, etc. have much better things to do with their time than answer a jillion emails from young fans. Or old fans.

• pirrie

i imagine the celebs that are starting up out locate it relaxing inspite of the indisputable fact that those that were contained in the organization longer are too busy so that they get somebody else to do it. If there's a reply.

No I haven't personally, but sometimes they do. Sure, they're busy but they're people just like we are. When you get time in your busy day to answer e-mails you do, right? Well, so do they! Of course they can't answer everybody, but why not try?! They'll know you like them & appreciate it & you never know, you might get lucky!

I've emailed quite a few celebrities and mailed even more. Have they ever responded? NO! NEVER! I've never even recieved a mass reply written by a publicist. So don't get your hopes up. I even had one letter returned to sender by Ewan McGregor, I was devastated.

they have someone who answers there fan mail, myspaces, and ims. do you think they actually have to time to do that???

is a bot you will be lucky if you wina back stadge pass buying is a rip just to get a auto grph and mabye they give you a gituir if your lucky and its better to talk in person they understand you better too

I'm Miley Cyrus and I would answer every single one of my fan's e-mails. ms.cyrus@yahoo.com

they have people that help them to answer, cuz theres's too much people e-mail them and they have there things to do.

umm...did u ever think that n 1 could b pretending to b them? how do u no for sure its them??

if it really is they prolly wont.

AND UR THE DREAM! UNICORN,WHAT DOES ROBOT CHICKEN 4 HAVE TO DO WITH THIS??