How many girls play videogames?

I play xbox360 a lot just like 4 out of 5 guys do at my high school and play computer games too. This may seem like a dumb question but i was just curious to how many girls play videogames?

Favorite Answer

Some girls do, but not as many as guys. I've been playing video games since I was three years old, so 16 years now. I still have my SNES, I have gameboy color, gameboy advance, DS, two ps2s and a gamecube. But they'll always be a ton of fun, I love RPG's the best, and shooters, racing games and action games too.

Most girls don't, but I think more of us are getting hooked on video games. All the guy friends I've ever had have been serious gamers, but only three girl friends have been gamers. I guess its seen more as a guy hobby but there is a lot of great looking guys in the video games we play...lol.

3

I'm not addicted to video games, but I'll play them. I've got nothing fancy (like an Xbox or PS2 OR PS3), and I love my N64. As old as that thing is, it's got some GREAT games.

I haven't really gotten into the computer game scene as much. I used to have the Sims, but someone threw it away. My brother loves computer games like Warcraft and the whole series of Total War games. They look cool, though.

None of the girls I know play, but I sure do. I have lots of consoles- Nintendos, Playstations, Xbox, Xbox 360, I'm just waiting to get the Wii now.

I love Xbox live. I play Call of Duty 3 and Gears of War all the time.

I do, i'm a major video game addict. I've been playing since I was 4 (played badly but it didn't matter to me) I started with a NES, but my first console was SNES and loved the crap out of it. You can set me up on any game and i'll be set to play. The games I normally play from day to day are Halo 2, Gears, and Vegas though. And from time to time Madden or NCAA to switch it up.

I do!! I'm not into a lot of games but i've become seriously addicted to The Elder Scrolls...Oblivion yes!! I whooped some bootay on that game. I am not against video games...but i dont enjoy those fantasy ones like Zelda and stuff..i like realistic ones.

I'm older than you but I've always played. Mostly Nintendo. Instead of getting separate gifts this year my boyfriend I got a Wii for Christmas. So worth it. I still play x-box too though.

I do, quite a lot actually. I have several game systems (some are old) - the PS2, GameCube, GBA, SP...I even have an N64, PS1, GBcolor, SNES, and NES.

Girls play video games. `Nuff said.

video games and technology is my life. so is anime. if i didn't have those things, i would die. i have a NES, SNES, gamecube, ps2, and a wii. my uncles own a ps3 and a xbox360. i also have sega cd and mega drive. and a ds lite. and a psp. i also like cop. games like WoW, guild wars, diablo 2, civ4, the sims 2, toontown, and snowball run. gaia online is good also. field commander is also a good game for psp.

I play lots of Rainbow 6 and I am a woman.