who is ur favorite ouran highschool host club character?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • lulu
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

i like mori..

i noe he is not exactlly the main highlight of the anime or as outstanding as the twins and tamaki..

but i like him, he is the strong, silent type..and very loyal too..

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

i'm gazing Spice and Wolf today! Like actually... today. :) this is strong. anyhow, shall we see, a romance anime with no highschool. nicely Chobits is depending in college-prep college. And not one of the romance area easily takes position there. this is fairly fantasy like because the significant lady Chi is a... nicely she's kinda like a robotic yet they're not particular what variety till the suitable, so I received't smash it. i can't imagine of any others today except Shuffle yet that takes position in a highschool. i wish this helped!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Tamaki, The Twins (especially Hikaru than Kaoru), and Kyouya! But if I really have to choose, I'll go for my beloved Tama-chan bcoz he is blonde... gorgeous... sweet... romantic... funny but loving... kind... and he's more than what he seemed... in an unexplicable way... and he is sooo perfect!!! (^o^)

Long live King Tamaki and The Twins!!! :D

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Haruhi is so oblivious. She's so hilarious. And...she's like the glue of the "host club family"

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Hunny!!!~♥(Mitsukuni Haninozuka )

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Tamaki! Well, actually I love them all ^_^ ...but Tamaki's the funniest.

• 1 decade ago

The Twins. :)

• 1 decade ago

TAmaKi !!!! ----- a true bishounen.......and he's not stupid despite his child-like antics..... love him!

• 1 decade ago

i like em all!!!!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.