Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

Does anyone know where to get...?

Old movies that are not carried in video stores anymore?

**

Not Ebay either because I don't like to deal through pay pal and almost everyone wants to go that route now days...

I am looking for a copy of an old movie called Stealing heaven... It is about the life of Helouise and Abelard. My copy just snapped and I can't splice it. It was old and over played over the years...

Any help on that specific movie title would be greatly appreciated as it is one of my favorites...

Thanks sweet... But I wouldn't use Pay Pal even if I had an account... It is not the safest set up in the world. More hackers hack Pay Pal then any other financial access program on the internet.

Favorite Answer

amazon.com and movie gallery as well as hollywood video tend to carry alot of older movies. I would get asap because it appears to be a collectors item.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/630127962X/...

Try Netflix I order movies from this company, they have a big collection of old and modern movies dating back to black & white movies, you should be able to find what you want there. Netflix.com, and the cool thing about is that you have a 2-week free trial so you can get your movie replaced for free and not even have to pay a dime. Great service it only takes 1-3 days for my movies to reach me.

Try Movies Unlimited, which puts out a huge catalog which is worth the $5 fee just to have such a complete listing.

Also, Columbia DVD Club, and probably lots of other clubs, have oldies they keep in stock. It may be nothing more complicated than putting the name of the movie in a search engine. If not, put "DVD" in a search engine and look for the result that says the most about oldies. I'd do it myself for you, but I don't want to spoil your fun.

Your best recourse would be ebay. Maybe a friend or relative has a Paypal account you can use and you can just pay the cash to them.

Right here:

http://www.amazon.com/Stealing-Heaven-Clive-Donner...

If you'd rather have the VHS, that's available at amazon.com, too. Just do a search.

You might try some of those movie catalog businesses. Blackhawk Films is one

• Amazon has it here:

IT's a little pricey but probally because it's so rare.

• ?

DEAR YES BUT I CAN NOT PUT UP THE COMPANYS NAME I DONE GOT A WARING ABOUT IT SO SORRY I CAN NOT HELP YOU ASK THE WEB MASTER FIST IF IT IS OK WITH THEM ASK IF STYREE CAN POST THE COMPANY IF THEY SAY YESTHEN I WILL POST IT FOR YOU ALL I AM NOT GETTTING IN ANY TROUBLE AGAIN TRYING TO HELP YOU WITH THINGS THAT I REALLY KNOW THAT IS NO LIES I TELL ONLY THE TRUTH IF YOU WANT TO HEAR IT ARE NOT OK.

Go to the web site below they let you purchase and download.

Source(s): www.movielink.com

Amazon.com

No PayPal but you need a credit card.

BTW, PayPal is great, I got riped off and they got me my money back.