Is it alright for a man date a woman who's thirteen years older then him?

Just to make your answers easier I'm 32 and she's45.

Favorite Answer

My uncle was 13 years older than his wife, and they were married 58 years. When my aunt died, my poor uncle grieved and missed her so much until his death a few months later. And if you didn't know the age difference, you certainly couldn't tell just by being around them. If I could find a man 13 years younger than me but would treat me as well as my uncle treated my aunt, I would grab him up in a heartbeat and make him the happiest man on earth. Go for it!

Yeah sure, if you are mature enough for her. I don't see why not. My parents are 10 years apart and my grandparents are 12; Good Luck! Love will always find a way.

Assuming its legal... I think it depends on how old they are. But under the right circumstaces I'd say its their buisness. I personally like that my man is older, in fact he's 10 years older... however to each his own.

Yes if you are not under age is ok, I think is nice younger guys are so nice and love to pamper you in so many ways, not that older guy don't do it but young guys are different.

I think it is. if you two truly love each other age should only be a number. there is a 12 year difference between my aunt and uncle

Why not? It's absolutely right as long as both are consenting and as long as the man is not a teenage boy...

as long as they are over 18 who cares

Of course...i once had a bf 15 yrs younger and IT WAS GREAT...HE WAS just too far away...go for it..

Yeah...as long as you both like eachother, who cares?

If you are actually a man and not like 16 and she is a MILF then do what you want!!!!!!!!!!!!!