is anyone feeling lonely on new years eve?

or am I the only one

good luck and have a happy new year.

Favorite Answer

I am feeling lonely. I think that it's because I need a boyfriend. It's so sad being alone. I understand you completely. Happy new year!

HELL NO! you're definitely not alone here. As I was reading this out loud; my mom overheard me ask "is anyone feeling lonely on new years eve?" and she replied with, yes and I'm married. haha, just thought I'd share that with you. I am VERY lonely, at home, with my parents, while my older brother is in NYC watching the ball drop and kissing his girlfriend passionately. Must be nice to have freedom and be able to do what you want, huh? How old are you by the way? Happy New Year!

You're definetly not the only one im online while everyone is partying or with their signifigant other...im bored as hell...i am about to watch the kids pop firecrakers lol better then nothin i rather be out but times have change and it gets a lil wild on new years so i decided to stay home..

you are not the only one sweetie. my hubby is serving in iraq and i am ringing in the new year with a 4 year old and a 5 week old asleep in my arms. happy new year.

Your not the only one huni..I got a little boo-hooey earlier too. But hey! It's a new year..count your blessings! Smile! I hope all the best for you in 07!

Raising my glass to you! *click* : )

Maaaybe. I phoned a few of my buds, but I just watched TV at home. Ah well. Happy new year to you too, hun.

Not me, but anyways, Happy New Year!!

there are people here...but yes, i do feel lonely.

~happy new year~

i feel lonely that i dont have anyone to kiss at 12:00pm

Source(s): Dancer

happy new years