its new year's day - but my boyfriend is feeling very lonely. how do i make him happy ?

my boyfriend is currently working abroad.. he's been there for more than 2 years now. I called him last night i thought the conversation would go well - u know, like, we're happy.. well, he said he was happy but he's feeling very lonely coz he cant be with his family and me.. he was in tears.. i wanted to make him feel better but then i just kept silent.. i didn't know what else to say that make him feel better.. it's new year's day i dont want him to be sad.. i'll b calling again later.. pls help me with d words ?

Favorite Answer

well....thats a hard one but re-assure your self and him that its temporary---- before you start thinking like him...be strong for him and tell him at least you can communicate and email ...maybe you can take some pics of his family and you and things he misses....you can include funny shots too so he isnt saddened by his missed thoughts....hope that helps

There really isnt a lot you can do or say that can make him feel less lonely if he is away... ecpecially if he is over seas just make sure he knows you are with him in spirit and heart... and he is with you the same way.

start by saying a few silly things,tell him the things he likes about you like the way you speak or smthin...or remind him of memorable dayz of ur love life

let him have a hug,a kiss......and let him know that you care and it happens

Have phone sex with him. I know its pathetic, but you have to keep the passion alive anyway you can.

just tell him you love him and that he will see you and his family soon

talk to him as if he were just a few minutes away.....start with his lips.... ;)

**** him when he gets back