Earth's Children Series...Jean Auel...?

Does anyone know if and when the final book in the "Clan of the Cavebear" series is going to be released?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

You can sign up for alerts at Random House. I don't think anyone knows for sure yet, though.

I am really looking forward to the next book!

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Jean Auel and Random House. She does extensive research and it takes several years for her to get a book written. Ought to be soon, though. It's been about 5 years since the last one was released.

• 1 decade ago

She lives in Oregon with her husband, Ray, and is currently researching the sixth book in the series.

This may be a little deceiving....she began the research for Shelters of Stone in 1982!!!!

I love the series and have been following it since I read the first in 1985...so...I would say, keep waiting, though its likely to be years before it arrives and in the meantime, find some other books to keep you busy.

• 1 decade ago

I don't know, but someone told me that Ms. Auel had a bout w/cancer...hence the delay. I can't wait for the new book!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • linzey
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

i comprehend what they are yet i do no longer bear in mind analyzing them.I bear in mind finding at my sisters e book The prolonged family participants of the Cave bears whilst i became little,I forgot all approximately those books;)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.