Earth's Children Series...Jean Auel...?

Does anyone know if and when the final book in the "Clan of the Cavebear" series is going to be released?

Favorite Answer

You can sign up for alerts at Random House. I don't think anyone knows for sure yet, though.

I am really looking forward to the next book!

Jean Auel and Random House. She does extensive research and it takes several years for her to get a book written. Ought to be soon, though. It's been about 5 years since the last one was released.

She lives in Oregon with her husband, Ray, and is currently researching the sixth book in the series.

This may be a little deceiving....she began the research for Shelters of Stone in 1982!!!!

I love the series and have been following it since I read the first in 1985...so...I would say, keep waiting, though its likely to be years before it arrives and in the meantime, find some other books to keep you busy.

I don't know, but someone told me that Ms. Auel had a bout w/cancer...hence the delay. I can't wait for the new book!

• linzey

i comprehend what they are yet i do no longer bear in mind analyzing them.I bear in mind finding at my sisters e book The prolonged family participants of the Cave bears whilst i became little,I forgot all approximately those books;)