sjp asked in Consumer ElectronicsHome Theater · 1 decade ago

My ears are plugged how do i unplug them???

Favorite Answer

If you have alot of wax buildup in your ears. you can get a wax remover kit from a drug store for your ears. or if its bad go to a doctor and they can look in your ears and remove the wax for you.wax in your ears gets hard overtime. and sometimes you need a doctor to remove it. sometimes they put a foam or drops in your ears and it makes the wax get soft so it can be removed

Source(s): http://www.entnet.org/healthinfo/ears/earwax.cfm When Should I See My Doctor? If you are uncertain whether you have a hole (perforation or puncture) in your eardrum, consult your physician prior to trying any over-the-counter remedies. Putting eardrops or other products in your ear in the presence of an eardrum perforation may cause an infection. Certainly, washing water through such a hole could start an infection. In the event that the home treatments discussed in this leaflet are not satisfactory, or if wax has accumulated so much that it blocks the ear canal (and hearing), your physician may prescribe eardrops designed to soften wax, or he may wash or vacuum it out. Occasionally, an otolaryngologist (ENT specialist) may need to remove the wax using microscopic visualization.

Chew some gum, drink something warm, and try putting one capful of hydrogen peroxide into your ear for about one minute (it will fizz like crazy) and then release it onto a tissue. If these three things don't work, you may have an ear infection - it doesn't always have to hurt to be present.

take the ear plugs out

Recently got ear infection. I'm waiting for my hearing to come back. Never had this before. Two days of extreme pain then blotto, I was deaf. It's getting better.

plug your nose and try blowing out of it. The pressure should pop them.

Try ear candles. You get them at natural healthfood stores.

Try a big yawn or even chewing gum. That's what I do on airplanes.

Chew gum for a while, or try to yawn a lot.

Try shaking your head really fast like you are answering "No", so like rotating your head left and right really fast, but don't over do it.

close both ur ears with ur fingers then scream real loud then remove ur fingers