Jen asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 1 decade ago

Any new years resolutions?

Favorite Answer

learn to play the guitar. i have had a guitar for like 2 years, never learned to play it. that is what i want to do.

i have so many N. R running inside my head..but no matter what it is if you dont apply it to yourself its pointless nonsense resolution. Speak with action not with words.

• To have no resolutions!

Mine it to guts have some fun without getting in that much trouble and spending more time with my love ones.

yeah jack and it goes like this.....- im a for-real fart sniffer if you know what i mean and so starting tomorrow im thinkin i'lll put dryer sheets in my scivvies makes it like it to sweets and all. may gives the cooter to some itchin but hey least me smells fetish gettin redemptions ,right?

Source(s): men smart feller- me feller smart.....say it 5times in a row real fast!

Ye to make some what about u , neways WISH U AND ALL A VERY HAPPY AND PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR

• ra63

Didn't make any this year - just going to go with the flow.

I would like to achieve better grades.

quit smoking, finish Masters in Logistics, live my life for ME...

hah. a diet would be a good one if i would be able to actually stick to it!