How would you react if someone in the streets suddenly kisses you on the lips?

Just asking

Favorite Answer

That happened once and I slapped him in the face , only to realize that it was my husband that had sneaked up behind me when I was out shopping oops!!

Considering it is New Years, I would probably kiss right back.

Any other night of the year he would likely get a kick in the groin.

• Beat the hell outta them! But if it's someone who's hot then that's another story. But then again why would they kiss a stranger? they must be trying to give u something.

Depends on the person, but I would probably kiss them back because it seems exciting and fun then I would slap them. Then rinse my mouth with soap and brush my teeth.

• linzey

it is not some thing i might rejoice with if i do no longer comprehend the guy - i'm sorry approximately your Granny and niece and that i'm hoping they locate the human beings in charge for it and hold close them

Be angry and run away and rinse my mouth with water and try and do anything to cleanse myself. Because even if they are cute who knows where they have been. Don't be fooled by looks or smell.

• 1K

I'd totally be washing my mouth out with soap and alcohol. Maybe I'd get a tetnus shot.

Well i would freak a lot i mean allot allot but after that i would calm down and if he is cute I'm OK with it but if not i would gust freak some more.

Source(s): AHHHHH!!!!!!

well it depends...if he is cute and an extremley good kisser...i'd go with the flow...

if he wasn't a good kisser in general...i'd kick him in the stomach (i have a thing about not hitting a guy in the balls..why? i don't know)

Now, the truth 8P

I'd slap him across the face.

It's New Years so You will get kissed... but any other day kick them in the nuts.