Can you only truly be happy if you accept the Flying Spaghetti Monster?

Favorite Answer

FSM Heaven has a beer volcano and a stripper factory. How could you possibly NOT be happy?

Yes. The Flying Spaghetti Monster is the way, the truth, and the life,

The Flying Spaghetti Monster is the only way to find genuine happiness. Every other road is just one towards misery and fear. The Flying Spaghetti Monster is the only way to enlightenment.

Now where have a heard something like this before? *thinks back to commercials about local churches and their faiths*

Hell yeah. I ate that mofo for dinner tonight with a spicy arribiata sauce and I am TRULY happy. I got me some nice chianti, some good movies from netflix, and a pot full of more yummy spaghetti. What more can I ask for? Everything is right in my world.

Absolutely! Every time I put on my buccaneer garb I can feel His Noodly Appendage, and long for the time that I will be able to spend eternity in the stripper factory listening to the sound of the beer volcano.

all those who do not follow in the greatness of the flying spaghetti monster will be doomed to spinach hell!

There's not enough pirates in the world, hence the increase in global warming. So YES, accept the Monster as Lord!!!

It's as good an option as any of the others. Okay...I accept.

Pasta experience leaves me inclined to say yes. He's got the balls for sure, but he's also kinda sauced.

finally! someone else who knows the great truth!