Can you only truly be happy if you accept the Flying Spaghetti Monster?

20 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

FSM Heaven has a beer volcano and a stripper factory. How could you possibly NOT be happy?

• 1 decade ago

Yes. The Flying Spaghetti Monster is the way, the truth, and the life,

• 1 decade ago

The Flying Spaghetti Monster is the only way to find genuine happiness. Every other road is just one towards misery and fear. The Flying Spaghetti Monster is the only way to enlightenment.

Now where have a heard something like this before? *thinks back to commercials about local churches and their faiths*

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Hell yeah. I ate that mofo for dinner tonight with a spicy arribiata sauce and I am TRULY happy. I got me some nice chianti, some good movies from netflix, and a pot full of more yummy spaghetti. What more can I ask for? Everything is right in my world.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Absolutely! Every time I put on my buccaneer garb I can feel His Noodly Appendage, and long for the time that I will be able to spend eternity in the stripper factory listening to the sound of the beer volcano.

• 1 decade ago

all those who do not follow in the greatness of the flying spaghetti monster will be doomed to spinach hell!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

There's not enough pirates in the world, hence the increase in global warming. So YES, accept the Monster as Lord!!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It's as good an option as any of the others. Okay...I accept.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Pasta experience leaves me inclined to say yes. He's got the balls for sure, but he's also kinda sauced.

• 1 decade ago

finally! someone else who knows the great truth!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.