Im 15 weeks, and was wondering when would be a good time.....?

to take my belly peircing out, I am rather large as i maybe carring more then one but done find out till my first u/s at 19 weeks. And also what did you experience at this point. I mean i have a rash and my ribs are sore as ect...

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I seen pics of woman that left theirs in. But i wouldn't sugest that since it could stretch the hole. I would take it out when it starts getting in the way or looks like its stretching.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I'd take it out now. Why risk it?

Where is the rash?

I had hip pain at that point as my hips started to shift to accomodate the pregnancy, my breasts stopped hurting, but were bigger, my ribs didn't hurt til later and my sex drive was way up.

Could it be that you are further along than you originally thought? The ultrasound will tell you anyway.

Contact the doctor about the rash; there are things you can use to treat it that won't hurt the baby.

• 1 decade ago

You can get a long bioplast barbell to put in while you're pregnant. Bioplast bars are a flexible, hypoallergenic plastic. If you get a long one, not only will it accomodate your stretched skin, but it will bend with you and keep you more comfortable.

If you aren't going to even try to keep it in, then you may as well take it out now. No use keeping it right now.

• 1 decade ago

I would take it out, it probably will close up but the more you grow it will stretch the hole even bigger making you at greater risk for getting an infection at the site.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

i took mine out when i found out i was pregnant at six weeks...i just figured i might as well...my hole stretched a lot and i have a little stretch mark on it lol and the hole will never go away or close back up so i guess just whenever it gets uncomfortable to you.

Source(s): mother of a four month old
  • Lydia
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Take it out already! There's no sense in risking infection for you or the baby.

• 1 decade ago

I have actually seen piercings to maintain the percing while pregnant.

• Jody
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

I would take it out when it starts to pull the skin, or if it starts to irritate you.

• 1 decade ago

normally the hole doesnt close

and for your own safety infection wise

i would remove it asap

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.