Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Why do girls always get so sad after I break their heart?

was it something I said or are they just acting?

Favorite Answer

They loved you! And you broke their hearts! How do i know? I was one of them!*criyng*

Because girls fall in love, guys play around. Hell if a girl broke your heart you would be sad also. But remember what goes around comes back around. (Girls give they're hearts faster than girls)

• P-Nut

Happy New Year, John Star

What planet are you from? What do you expect.....maybe you should check your own motives out. You sound kinda shallow and what kind of name is that you used? Maybe one day when you grow up and meet someone who you just might really fall in love with and they dump you maybe then you'll begin to understand. In the meantime, go to your room and pickup your diry laundry there Skippy!! No wonder your grades are crappy!!!

That's why I find girls who are already sad. When I break their hearts, no additional damage.

They are acting in the making.

well for one girls in general are a little more eotional than guys and get attached more easily. for me thats not true but in general it is. and if they really do like you then no its not acting and finally if someone broke your heart when you really liked them wouldn't u be upset? its a normal reaction if you really care about sumone

read your own question.

Why do girls always get so sad after I break their heart? <<you broke their heart...ever thought of that? you hurt their feelings?

Why do you break their heart? What do you say to them? Need more info to asnwer this one, if you seriously want input....perhaps you already know the answer? HNY!

• Um, dude this is the dumbest question ever. Go see a therapist, you need mental help.

Source(s): micheal Jackson