do any psychics know how the new year is going to be for me?

like am i going to find a girlfreind and how the year looks for me as far as relationship- wise.and what her name is and when will i met her etc. REAL PSYCHICS ONLY.

i also wanna know if i'll see my online girlfreind kira in real life or any other girl thats coming

Favorite Answer

There's still a sucker born every minute I see.

Hmmmm...2007....I see that the relationship you had in the past left you pretty stressed out/probably still thinking over it--this shows up in 2 tarot cards, as well as (6 of cups)/thinking about the past/old relationship.

Your power card comes up which represents you becoming aware of your inner power and strength (to move ahead in life)

You may hear from the past girlfriend--8 of wands comes up (communication) but tarot advises you to be very cautious (7 of swords)--if they were no good for you, stay away from them/don't get tempted.

A choice between two job opportunities comes up for you within this year.

Some dating yes, meeting a girlfriend yes, as far as a serious relationship, it isn't coming up at this time. But remember it takes time for this to develop.

Overall tarot is saying that you'll have an excellent year ahead

well as i see it

if your not patient u wont get a good relashionship

cause no girl like to rush

be patient,dont turn to fake psychics

just let life happen

Sorry there are only fake psychics.The new year will be what you make it.