How come Christmas and New Years have Eve's but not anything else.?

I thought of that JR but I have never celebrated All Saints day. So I left that alone. So shouldn't All Hallow's Eve be all Saint's eve. Seems too different.

• mo
    Favorite Answer

To give people more time of the Holidays.

Probably because people look forward the most to those holidays. I mean who gets really excited about President's Day or Columbus Day? Not too many people that I know of. Plus, most people have parties for Christmas and New Years so they need an eve to prepare for everything. And, depending on the dates, the eves also give us more time off of work/school.

How about All Hallows eve (Halloween) day before All Saints Day.

Halloween was originally called All Hallos Eve.

eve sounds creepy for the other holidays

easter eve

july 4th eve

mothers day eve

...kinda weird

How about the book of Genesis? LOLZ JK GG

WHO CARES