Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

The Twilight Zone Marathon is on...?

what's your favorite episode?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Oh God, don't get me started. I'm a TZ junkie and I have all the episodes on DVD. Some of my favorites are:

Nick of Time

Changing of the Guard

Monsters on Maple Street

The After Hours

100 Yards over the rim

Time Enough at Last

I Shot An Arrow In the Air

Miniature (1 hour episode...very romantic)

Death Ship

The Silence (a must see)

A Penny for your thoughts

Eye of the Beholder

I can seriously name about 50 more...I know them all. : )

• Login to reply the answers
  • Erika
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

i've got watched it on many events. final 3 hundred and sixty 5 days became a Twilight Zone marathon. the day gone by I tuned in to locate, (a number of you will remember,) Ann Jillian, who became preteen became enjoying a mute that had survived a hearth. in case you watch the credit on occasion you will see some very admired actors/actress' that starred on the Twilight Zone.

• KatGuy
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

I've been watching it all day, it's a new year's tradition. My favorite episode is "Five Characters in Search of an Exit" - it's about people who appear to be trapped in a strange room, one is a soldier, one is a clown, one is a ballerina... it's a very philosophical episode and always makes me sad at the end.

• 1 decade ago

To serve man... I watched some earlier too, but now have the Marx Brothers marathon playing on tcm. Night at the Opera just started.

Source(s): { ☼ }
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • I love the episode where the woman is in the hospital and she has bandages all over her face. Anyway, in the end the doctors turn out to be ugly and she's beautiful. She got sent away with another "weird" man.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

either the living doll episode, monsters are due on maple street, or the one where theres a ballerina and a clown and 3 other people who have no idea who or where they are

• 1 decade ago

My favorite episode is with the robot "Alicia"!

• 1 decade ago

The with the kid who makes crazy stuff hapen to his family. Billy Mummy plays the kid. "it's a good thing" is the title.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

the one where the man get three wishes from a genie and decides to become a genie

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Cool, I cant remember their names..... man I smoked like 2 tons of mary jane my whole life and you want me to remember a name?????

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.