Is thumbing down every question and answer here the only pleasure some people get in life?

Just curious. Happy new year by the way.

• cola
    Favorite Answer

And a Happy New Year to you, too.

I can't speak for some people, only for myself. I tend to only give thumb uppers. If I get a good laugh out of an answer, they get a thumbs up & most of the time people on here are cracking me up. Good questions, the same.

Thumb upper for you.

• .

Yes it is. I was even thumbed down for giving friendly advice telling people to stay away from a link in a question I saw here.

I hardly ever give someone a thumbs down unless I think it's a really bad question.

• P-Nut

Happy New Year, Graham G

• yes because people actually LISTEN to me and I have something to look forward to! It is EXHILERATING! What question will be asked next?! What will my answer be?! It is like being thrown from a roller coaster and landing in ice cream! It is like having the time of your life with each question you answer! HURRAY! Hurray for Yahoo Answers! HAPPY NEW YEAR!

They are wielding their tiny position of power on Yahoo because they may not have any, anywhere else. You know there is a party pooper in every crowd. Happy New Year!

thumb up!

happy 2007

• sammy

Um no this is just one of the pleasures! And may i add a very small one at that.

• O'Shea

Some also get pleasure from reporting others.

Did you start an account just to ask that? Sorry did I answer your question with a question? Darn there goes another one... The answer is, I doubt it, its not That fun.