Is thumbing down every question and answer here the only pleasure some people get in life?

Just curious. Happy new year by the way.

20 Answers

Relevance
  • cola
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

And a Happy New Year to you, too.

I can't speak for some people, only for myself. I tend to only give thumb uppers. If I get a good laugh out of an answer, they get a thumbs up & most of the time people on here are cracking me up. Good questions, the same.

Thumb upper for you.

• Login to reply the answers
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Yes it is. I was even thumbed down for giving friendly advice telling people to stay away from a link in a question I saw here.

• 1 decade ago

I hardly ever give someone a thumbs down unless I think it's a really bad question.

• P-Nut
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Happy New Year, Graham G

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • yes because people actually LISTEN to me and I have something to look forward to! It is EXHILERATING! What question will be asked next?! What will my answer be?! It is like being thrown from a roller coaster and landing in ice cream! It is like having the time of your life with each question you answer! HURRAY! Hurray for Yahoo Answers! HAPPY NEW YEAR!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

They are wielding their tiny position of power on Yahoo because they may not have any, anywhere else. You know there is a party pooper in every crowd. Happy New Year!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

thumb up!

happy 2007

• sammy
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Um no this is just one of the pleasures! And may i add a very small one at that.

• O'Shea
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Some also get pleasure from reporting others.

• 1 decade ago

Did you start an account just to ask that? Sorry did I answer your question with a question? Darn there goes another one... The answer is, I doubt it, its not That fun.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.