Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingBaby Names · 1 decade ago

What boy names do you hate?

I'm 7 months pregnant and I don't have names yet!! I am not sure if it's a girl or boy (Each doc. says a dif. thing!!). I will keep yall posted!!

38 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Thank you! I hate the name Shane and Shawn!!!

That is all!!!

Please don't name your child either names....anything else will be BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Congrats and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Hahahahaha Miranda...that's alot of names :0

• tanner
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

There are so many boy names, I'd have to see them to know if I like them are not. But since you're struggling w/ names, I'll give ya a few suggestions of simple names that I like & maybe you'll like them too...

Girls - Amanda, Ashley, Ciarra, Hannah, Hailey, Jasmine, Kaylie, Lynn, Natalie, Rachel, Samantha

Boys - Andrew, Cade, Cole, Derik, Jace, Kyle, Matthew, Nathan, Ryan, Tristen

• 1 decade ago

Nothing that can be confused for a dog name. (Rex, Max, George)

Nothing that has a theme of hobbies (Hunter, Racer, Sundown)

I agree with the cutsey names---Bailey is a cute name for a blonde headed little girl with curls, but I have a hard time taking someone named Bailey seriously at work as a superior

• 1 decade ago

Give your baby to be a name he or she can grow up into. I am tired of seeing little Kaeden, Caden, Austin, Caleb, Kylie, Kaitlin,

My advice--go with traditional names that will be good names when the baby becomes a grown up. These sort of names nowadays that eveyrone gives their children appear to be cute and cute names are fine when you are five and six..but in a few decades we're going to have a slew of old ladies with cutesy names.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

bob Chris Paul Howard

• 1 decade ago

Joesph

alexander

samiel

tate

• 1 decade ago

Todd, Kyle, Kevin, anything too feminine. No pretentious yuppie names like Chase, and definitely nothing after a celebrity or their kids, that will set them up for torture later in life.

• 1 decade ago

I hate the names Don, Lou, Doug, Patrick, and Ben. They just make me think of an old guy, not a baby

• 1 decade ago

1. Peyton or Payton

2. Jordan

3. David

4. Chuck

5. Elvis

Hope these help you some!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yancey

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.