what song did my chemical romance play for the new years bash on nyc?!?

i have to know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Favorite Answer

According to the Bulliten send from the My Chemical Romance Myspace:

Three songs from the Black Parade album were performed around 11:15 at Times Square

Since, the performance is already over, you can catch it on Tuesday,Jan. 2nd, on Jimmy Kimmel(airs on ABC)

I don't know if they will only show parts of the performance or the entire thing. And I do not know the time either.

Hope that helped.

And just incase I got anything wrong, here is the exact bulliten post:

My Chemical Romance will be ringing in the new year in New York at a free special performance of three songs from The Black Parade. They will be performing in Times Square at 11:15pm tonight, New Year's Eve, so make sure to get there early to get a good spot.

If you can't make it, you can catch one song from the show live on MTV at 11:45pm that night. And then you can catch them from that performance on Tuesday, January 2nd, on Jimmy Kimmel, which airs on ABC.

Source(s): www.myspace.com

They Played Famous Last Words And DEAD

i did not watch it. we don't MTV damn it!! lol...How come maximum ppl did not be attentive to he had died his hair black back?? it regarded greater advantageous long nonetheless. i'm gonna flow seek for a vid on the internetof yesterdays overall performance. wish i hit upon it.

its called famous last words

i like it too =]

Source(s): i looked it up