Do you think he likes me?

I'm a sophomore in high school. There's this senior that I really like (although I don't really know him). He gives me long glances when we pass each other in the hallway. I've caught him staring at me when he was with his friends before, and from across a room, too. When I was walking into the school building, he waited a long time (longer than most people would wait) just so he could hold the door open for me. And, a group of his friends came over and were asking me what my name was (I'm new to the school) and he stood there listening to me answering their questions, and then asked me what my name was after. He seems really shy, and very polite. What do you guys think? Does he like me, or is he just a nice guy?

• Wabbit
    Favorite Answer

I am that guy but 26 years ago...

That is how I met my wife of today 26 years ago. same story and for us it worked out great, some bumps in the road of life, and 100% faithfull to this second.

There are no regrets.

I hope your life could be the same, less the bumps. however, you'll find, even in the best relationships ther are always bumps.

GOOD LUCK, and may God go with you.

Be careful you said you are the new girl in school and you are still very young this guy may have other plans and is just being nice to try and look good.So don't jump head over heals take it slow and don't let him talk you into anything.

well it seems he is a nice guy and likes you.

i think you should enquire about him from your friends before you approach him.

Basically what i think is this guy has a crush on you..and longs to share time with you..but make sure you take note of all his good as well as bad points if any...

He likes you. If you were talking and you said your name, and after that he asked your name, that means he wasnt paying attention to what you said because he was looking and admiring you, and your pretty face!

he deffinitly likes u...u should say something nd then if he says he doesnt like u then tell him that maybe he shouldnt be giving looks like he does because people get the wrong ideas....its a new year LIVE IT UP...happy new year whoever u are!!

well, I would investagate a little and see if he treats other girls like he treats you and she if he is kind to other people also....if he is exceptionally nice to you than I would say taht he does and I think u should make an effort to talk to him if he is shy...Good Luck!!!

yeah he likes you. too shy, so his friends try to cover up for his shyness. try to approach him and try to talk. maybe a walk or something

May be he loves you deeply or he just like to admire you. If you think he's too shy, why don't you go and talk to him?

• Joho

yes he likes u. he's also a nice guy. good luck and have a happy new year.

That guy defiantly loves you, no solid proof he dose not.