Eye Problems?

Well, my left eye I ended up scratching and now it seems like it gets dried out really easily (I wear contacts but haven't for the last week or so, still doing it). My right eye lid has a bump like.. inside of it, it twitches an awful lot, and my right eye gets really teary at the randomest times. The bump thing has been there for over a year, but the twitching and wateryness just started about a month ago. Is something wrong or is it just a random thing that'll pass? Please don't guess when you're answering, I need a real answer.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

My ophthamologist said the twitching eye is tired. Also, use any eyedrops with 'tears' in the name EVERYDAY. A consistent watery eye implies foreign matter. But random??? You have enough going on that you need to make an appointment.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 4 years ago

Source(s): Naturally Improve Vision 20/20 - http://ImproveEyesight.uzaev.com/?ZiOJ
  • tanj
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

you may have a sty in your eye. best thing is to go to the doctor. maybe change the type of contacts you're using too.

• 1 decade ago

See a doctor.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

best to have eyes checked out by a doctor

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

See the medical source below for further research into your specific problems...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

• 1 decade ago

Might be a cyst as a sty wouldn't be on your eyelid for a year! Go for a checkup.

• 1 decade ago

poke it

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.