promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

what role does internet play in your education?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I'm using the internet to educate myself in my own manner. Since I purchased a high-speed internet subscription, I probably watch 3 hours of TV a month.

I've used the internet to research subjects such as history, english, math, dating, relationships, health, fitness, and I've learned to touch-type by hanging out on Yahoo's old political discussion boards.

In the future, I want to write an e-book on dating and relationships, then sell it on the net for a lower price.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

A very big role. There are so many shcool works that I can´t find in the bibliotec so I need use internet sources like Wikipedia. Also, Internet is the last place that I go for information since I´m 99% sure that I won't find in the books what I coudn't find there.

• 1 decade ago

It taught me how computers are corrupting our youth. Computers will put up with sloppy writing and kids who grew up around computers write that way to PEOPLE! It's disgusting. Reading what these kids write is like watching somebody eat mashed potatoes with their hands.

• 1 decade ago

internet helps me get all the trivial and also the not so trivial doubts to get cleared.....i now simply cant imagine my life without internet..

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • suz'
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

It helps by making it easier to do research for essays and papers.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.