Two part survey.....hope this makes you think?

Update:

copy and paste. THEN answer. Please answer yes/no and then give additional comments (if you want)

1) is abortion murder?

2) is a fetus more "alive" and a baby outside the womb?

3) When is fetus alive/shouldn't be aborted?(not legally, YOUR opinion)

3A) what is your definition of "life" (in terms of a fetus/baby human)?

4) would ever have an abortion?

5) would being flat broke, single, no friends or family will help you out, and aren't done with school- or have to quit your job to be with your kid change your decision to have an abortion?

6) what if you had a major dug and alcoholism problem too? Your baby would be addicted when born?

7) does your religion tell you what to think about abortion? if yes what is it?

Part two below....

Update 2:

now that part is done- here's a totally unrelated situation, look at the pic. Here's the info, the twin's head has a fully functioning brain. They each have their own emotions and personality.

http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/j/msnbc/compon...

If kept together both will die, if seperated the head will die because it just a head and brain, no organs or anything. So here's part 2 of the survey:

1) Is seperating the twins murder?

2) Is this worse than abortion?

3) would you keep them together and let them both die?

4) If you knew your baby was like this before they were born (the mother didn't) would have aborted?

5) Is the head alive?

6) Is the head more of a human/have more of a life than a fetus?

7) did this survey make you have to think about your answer?

8) did you enjoy this survey?

comments? (this was just to see how people compare the two situations and to see what people think about abortion.)

was this survey offensive to anyone? It's been deleted many times before

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

1)No

2) It is not alive until it is born and breathing on it's own that is when it is a baby

3) not past 24 weeks3A) what is your definition of "life" (in terms of a fetus/baby human)? When it is born

4) Yes (My body, my decision)

5) Whatever reason it was for having an abortion wouldn't matter how you were helped or whatever

6) If i was a dope head i would be on birth control so i wouldn't be getting pregnant

7) No

1) Is seperating the twins murder? NO

2) Is this worse than abortion? NO

3) would you keep them together and let them both die? No

4) If you knew your baby was like this before they were born (the mother didn't) would have aborted? Yes i would have

5) Is the head alive? NO

6) Is the head more of a human/have more of a life than a fetus? Neither

7) did this survey make you have to think about your answer? NO

8) did you enjoy this survey? Nothing else to do

Every woman has the right to have an abortion and people might as well get it through their heads that it is legal and no one can keep people from having abortions.

Source(s): *ButterFlyAngel*
    • Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

) is abortion murder? Yes

2) is a fetus more "alive" and a baby outside the womb? No

3) When is fetus alive/shouldn't be aborted?(not legally, YOUR opinion) Never

3A) what is your definition of "life" (in terms of a fetus/baby human)? life start at conception.

4) would ever have an abortion? No

5) would being flat broke, single, no friends or family will help you out, and aren't done with school- or have to quit your job to be with your kid change your decision to have an abortion? No

6) what if you had a major dug and alcoholism problem too? No, I would try and get professional help

Your baby would be addicted when born?

7) does your religion tell you what to think about abortion? if yes what is it? Well, this is my own opinion regardless of religion but I am Catholic.

Part two below....

1 minute ago

now that part is done- here's a totally unrelated situation, look at the pic. Here's the info, the twin's head has a fully functioning brain. They each have their own emotions and personality.

If kept together both will die, if seperated the head will die because it just a head and brain, no organs or anything. So here's part 2 of the survey:

4) If you knew your baby was like this before they were born (the mother didn't) would have aborted?

5) Is the head alive?

comments? (this was just to see how people compare the two situations and to see what people think about abortion.)

• 1 decade ago

copy and paste. THEN answer. Please answer yes/no and then give additional comments (if you want)

1) is abortion murder?

yes you takin a life that had a chance of living one day

2) is a fetus more "alive" and a baby outside the womb?

i dont know this one

3) When is fetus alive/shouldn't be aborted?(not legally, YOUR opinion)

dont undertstand what your saying

3A) what is your definition of "life" (in terms of a fetus/baby human)?

breath see hear a fetus can hear and see but its breathing with your help

4) would ever have an abortion?

nope not ever

5) would being flat broke, single, no friends or family will help you out, and aren't done with school- or have to quit your job to be with your kid change your decision to have an abortion?

no get help from state finish school get a job go to colleg and get another jib and get of state

6) what if you had a major dug and alcoholism problem too? Your baby would be addicted when born?

i wouldnt do that to a child id let a doctor take the egg and sperm and put in the little can thing i for got what its called my litle brother is on from that and i love him to death

7) does your religion tell you what to think about abortion? if yes what is it?i have never listined to anybody tell me about an abortion caues if i did i wouldnt have my babies right now

Part two below....

11 minutes ago

http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/j/msnbc/compon...

it is but its better but hard to let one go and keep the other and then it sad hard and loving till the end to keep them to gether but it may also be painful u need to explain more on this are they in pain

its worse than an abortion becaues you'v seen the baby youv been attached to it

if one had a chance to live i would seperate it befor it was to late but i would want to spend time with the other baby and let the baby know i loved it

no not if one had a chance of living

5) Is the head alive?

yes

not realy but it actualy kida breaths for its self

yeah it made me think how greatful i am for my twin boys even if they get on my nerves

not realy but its making alot of people think about there choices

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.