Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureOther - Society & Culture · 1 decade ago

Will you still patronize KFC after seeing this?

did you have the guts to watch the videos of dying chickens and listen to workers slamming chickens against walls and stomping them to death?

KFC refuses to be responsible and to tell Pilgrim's Pride , its chicken supplier, to end this inhumane treatment, if KFC would care so would Pilgrim's Pride iTS GOT TO START WITH SOMEONE WHY CAN'T IT BE KFC? WHY CAN'T THEY CARE ABOUT HUMANE TREATMENT INSTEAD OF JUST $$$$?

maybe it CAN START WITH YOU if you let KFC know you will not patronioze them unless things change at PIlgrim's Pride, perhaps KFC will end this deplorable condoning of torturous death for these animals

Harvey Brownlee, Chief Operating Officer

KFC Corporation

1441 Gardiner Lane

Louisville, KY 40213

sorry couldn't find an email address for that CEO

pass this on ok? thank you from the animals

Favorite Answer

Oh, I live in WV. Maybe close to Moorefield..I have no problem committing arson.

yea, i saw this before. I didn't really eat from there in the first place. I was more of a Popeye's person. But to be honest, I can't say that I'll never eat from there again. It was very cruel what the people did but it wasn't KFC who did it. They don't raise their own chickens. Man that's some messed up stuff.........

if a kin eatsa that bucket of grease as quickly as a week, they are going to all finally end up the heavygolightly kin, your suited, even with the shown fact that, better than ever, simply by artwork varieties, an excellent variety of dads are making dinner(albeit somewhat badly...joking men), so KFC are being stereotypical, plus a kin bucket has no veg and doesnt shop u finished for long, after undesirable mom has pushed to the drivethru, wager u she's interior the kitchen in a protracted time, making toast and cheese x

PETA stands for People Enjoying Tasty Animals so why let that bother you. That's what animals are for and KFC it the greatest.

" Oh, I live in WV. Maybe close to Moorefield..I have no problem committing arson", yep, that's been done before by PETA and the tree huggers!!!!!!

This is UN-ACCEPTABLE!! I couldn't watch the whole thing. I am appalled at this!! KFC just lost a customer!! More people need to see this for sure! Cows coming off bill boards!!! (lol) As well known and loved through out the years, you'ld think they would had handled this MUCH better!! Unreal!!

Okay I watched. and i agree that it is extremely cruel and inhumane...but please forgive my ignorance...why are we supposed to target exclusively KFC? It was my understanding that KFC did not raise their own chickens..but simply bought them from the same sources that other suppliers did...or am I wrong?

and BTW I have never eaten at KFC.

I've always thought KFC was nasty anyway...this doesn't help. It's a good thing I've never wanted to eat food from KFC.

Taco Bell is gross too. They feed us (not including me. I'm not wasting my money on crap like Taco Bell and KFC) Grade D meat, which is one level above dog food. MMMM....dog food.

i just ate kfc.. burpp yummy

edit;

i donnoe where that video is from .. here kfc's are halal so i doubt there would of that sort of thing like u mention going on..

Nope. I hate the very sight of blood and cruelty.

i dident see it all the stoping I HATE KFC !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WILL NEVER EAT THERE AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND STOP TAKEING ANIMAL SKIN OFF THEY TAKE THE SKIN OFF AND THEY LET THEM DIE SEARH FOR IT I SAW IT ALL ITS HORRIBLE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! **** U KFC im so sad im crying and on New Years Eve