Do the playboy bunnies have s e x with hugh hefner?

or is it the look but not touch thing?

Favorite Answer

Yeah...i'd think so. But idk...i bet holly does. they share a room.

i would imagine those bunnies would do anything to get into the Hefner mansion,they might even be fighting over him you never know.those bunnies are getting very expensive gifts from hefner,you think it does it for free,I doubt it.....Its not if they have sex?,the question should be is he even able to have sex,he is as old as dirt....? you know....i don,t have a thing against hefner,don,t get me wrong,but hes old and he seems like a nasty old man.I saw him and his bunnies on Tv and they were sitting all over him and around him they were acting like a big happy family,he looked like a proud peacock with all those pretty girls around him...I feel that they just want to be a bunny for the money and to be known.It is an honor to be a playboy bunnie,and not all girls are chosen they have to be a beauty ,so its a great honor for them.A close friend of mine has a neice that is in playboy,and they are in it for the money,they make a mint,this girls husband even lets her go on the trips they get paid for any appearence they make.......

There's a story that if the playmate has had sex with the cameraman you can tell by the cover of the magazine. The 'star' is placed somewhere within the word of "Playboy" --if the guy struck out, the star is still on the cover, but outside of the word "Playboy" ---don't know if its true, but the damn star is there on every issue.

• Darcy

Ewwwwwwww!! They probably smell like a combination of Hugh's sack, fear, silicone and strawberry flavored lip gloss. Oh, and stupidity.

I'm going to say that most of them would if he wanted. However I read a few months ago that Hef actually said he was bored of sex with his three live in girlfriends, but still loved them...The guy IS in his eighties, so who knows these days?

If they want to stay in favor with the Playboy organization, they better.

• bon b

Ya think?? There's about 20 of them running around the house at any one time. I think he gets what he wants, and they happily give it up. Doesn't matter that he's an old geezer in a bathrobe, he's a powerful man that they think will make them famous.

• Nette

Yeah I'm sure he buys a lot of Viagra.

As far as I know, he only has sex with his 3 steady girl-friends.

Source(s): Watched a bio on Hugh Hefner a couple of months ago.

I'm thinking they're givin' it up for the Hughster..