dimboazz asked in HealthMental Health · 1 decade ago

i have a problem its like this well im alwayz grimacing?

its like this i dont know whats wrong with me i can eb calm and all of a sudden i start grimacing is it a nerve problem is it emotianl problems sighits comes out of nowhwere people are worried about me they think sumtimgs wrong with me. some one please help

1 Answer

  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    Dim, as a lay person I would guess that this is a nerve problem. I would suggest you see a neurologist for a workup. There may be medicines or some kind of surgery that would help. Most of all, you would no want a problem like this to progress further.


Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.