Did you feel sick to your stomach at 12:00 because you knew the guy you are in love with is kissing someone?

else right at that moment? I did.

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

no! but thanks for reminding me :(

• Login to reply the answers
  • Darcy
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

I get nauseous when I'm nervous or about to embark on something that's new or exciting or just different. Maybe since you haven't kissed someone in 22 months, you're feeling a little nervous or the excitement is just manifesting itself in your health. Try it again a few times and it bothers you that much, maybe it's not meant to be!

• 1 decade ago

Better knowing straight up than being with him, kissing you, while wishing he were somewhere else, with some other girl. In any case, FORGET HIM, you're too good for him!

• 1 decade ago

That's a good sign you need to move on. I've been there myself. One girlfriend of mine was involved in sex when I came home. Another came home with her panties and bra in the back window. All the women in my life have cheated on me.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Get over it and move on - I did and I kissed someone better a few minutes ago :-)

• 1 decade ago

No, that would be very gay because I am a man. Besides, I was with the one I love and our tiny spin off.

• 1 decade ago

Remember these wise words...this too shall pass. It really does, because its not the end of the world.

• 1 decade ago

I didn't feel sick but, yes, I felt really sad just knowing that he wasn't here with me.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You know yes, but life goes on...Just be the best person you can be and live life happy. Your day will come.

• lynda
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

ummmmmm it could be what you were drinking that did it.. hey give him a break..it might have been just an ordinary kiss that meant nothing.. Did he kiss you ? if so ..hey no biggie..if he didnt and ignored you...have another drink and forget him..

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

no,my man is here with me,and if he's not yours, your just in love with him, than i'd advise you find someone who's going to love you back

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.