Did you feel sick to your stomach at 12:00 because you knew the guy you are in love with is kissing someone?

else right at that moment? I did.

Favorite Answer

no! but thanks for reminding me :(

• Darcy

I get nauseous when I'm nervous or about to embark on something that's new or exciting or just different. Maybe since you haven't kissed someone in 22 months, you're feeling a little nervous or the excitement is just manifesting itself in your health. Try it again a few times and it bothers you that much, maybe it's not meant to be!

Better knowing straight up than being with him, kissing you, while wishing he were somewhere else, with some other girl. In any case, FORGET HIM, you're too good for him!

That's a good sign you need to move on. I've been there myself. One girlfriend of mine was involved in sex when I came home. Another came home with her panties and bra in the back window. All the women in my life have cheated on me.

Get over it and move on - I did and I kissed someone better a few minutes ago :-)

No, that would be very gay because I am a man. Besides, I was with the one I love and our tiny spin off.

Remember these wise words...this too shall pass. It really does, because its not the end of the world.

I didn't feel sick but, yes, I felt really sad just knowing that he wasn't here with me.

You know yes, but life goes on...Just be the best person you can be and live life happy. Your day will come.

• lynda

ummmmmm it could be what you were drinking that did it.. hey give him a break..it might have been just an ordinary kiss that meant nothing.. Did he kiss you ? if so ..hey no biggie..if he didnt and ignored you...have another drink and forget him..

no,my man is here with me,and if he's not yours, your just in love with him, than i'd advise you find someone who's going to love you back