Does Randy Orton have any kids?

Favorite Answer

no he doesn't have kids, he's not dating anyone, and he's never been married ( I can kind of see why, who would want to be with an egotistical jerk like him anyways)

lol No, Randy does not have any kids, and yes he is engaged. He is getting married this year. He isn't a jerk, he's actually a pretty cool guy (and yes I know this personally). His TV image is not his real image, you can't believe everything you see on TV.

Nah..not yet! Hez been engaged to a girl named Samantha Speno since November 2005 and I dont think they have gotten married yet.!

I hope they dont!And the girl above me is tottaly right..samantha sure is lucky to have the hottest and sexiest wrestler ever!..

Happy New Year...=D

NOPE,BUT 4ROM WHAT I HEAR,HE IS ENGAGED TO SAMANTHA SPENO.I WISH I WAS HER!SHES GOT THE SEXIEST MAN IN THIS WORLD!!!!HE IS THE BEST WRESTLER EVER!PLZ PICK ME AS BEST ANSWER!THANX:}

no probably but if he does i hope there not as ugly and gay as randy

NOPE, HE IS THE SEXIEST MAN IN THIS WORLD!!!!HE IS THE BEST WRESTLER EVER!PLZ PICK ME AS BEST ANSWER!THANX:} AND WHO EVER SAID HE WAS ENGAGED LYED

Source(s): PLEASE PICK ME AS BEST ANSWER THANKS

I dont think so

no

none

nope i dont think so....and if he does i hope they are not as ugly as him.