Does Randy Orton have any kids?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

no he doesn't have kids, he's not dating anyone, and he's never been married ( I can kind of see why, who would want to be with an egotistical jerk like him anyways)

• 1 decade ago

lol No, Randy does not have any kids, and yes he is engaged. He is getting married this year. He isn't a jerk, he's actually a pretty cool guy (and yes I know this personally). His TV image is not his real image, you can't believe everything you see on TV.

• 1 decade ago

Nah..not yet! Hez been engaged to a girl named Samantha Speno since November 2005 and I dont think they have gotten married yet.!

I hope they dont!And the girl above me is tottaly right..samantha sure is lucky to have the hottest and sexiest wrestler ever!..

Happy New Year...=D

• 1 decade ago

NOPE,BUT 4ROM WHAT I HEAR,HE IS ENGAGED TO SAMANTHA SPENO.I WISH I WAS HER!SHES GOT THE SEXIEST MAN IN THIS WORLD!!!!HE IS THE BEST WRESTLER EVER!PLZ PICK ME AS BEST ANSWER!THANX:}

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

no probably but if he does i hope there not as ugly and gay as randy

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

NOPE, HE IS THE SEXIEST MAN IN THIS WORLD!!!!HE IS THE BEST WRESTLER EVER!PLZ PICK ME AS BEST ANSWER!THANX:} AND WHO EVER SAID HE WAS ENGAGED LYED

Source(s): PLEASE PICK ME AS BEST ANSWER THANKS
  • 1 decade ago

I dont think so

• 1 decade ago

no

• 1 decade ago

none

• 1 decade ago

nope i dont think so....and if he does i hope they are not as ugly as him.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.