what do you do if you gotta go to?

the bathroom real bad but theirs someone else in their and they have been dumping some horriblly foul feces.

once their done, you walk in and a wall of stink knocks your a ss to the floor. what do you do

• Jess H
    Favorite Answer

Light a match, and then blow it out quickly. The sulfur odor will knock out the s** t smell.

you must let the dog within come out! when a dog encounters a particularily foul heap, left by some other dog about town, he will counter with an even larger, and fouler heap, often right on top of the former, and proudly kick up a few pawfulls of dirt to further ridicule the previous tagger. so Buck up the smell, and do your best to ridicule the previous tenant of the throne. leave your best and proudly !

Pull my shirt over my nose, go to the bathroom as fast as I can, wash my hands, and then run the hell out of there and GAG.

take a deep breath (outside the bathroom) and go as fast as possible. that is, if there isn't another bathroom close by.

umm go outside or plug ur nose an take the plung

• zen

Light a scented candle.

Hold my breath and quickly search for the air-freshener, or open a window. lol

Crawl out and gag for fresh air.

I would walk in and say "OH MY GOD WHO SH@@ IN HERE" walk out and find some place else to go or hold it.

Take it like a man...you can talk about it for months