what do you do if you gotta go to?

the bathroom real bad but theirs someone else in their and they have been dumping some horriblly foul feces.

once their done, you walk in and a wall of stink knocks your a ss to the floor. what do you do

27 Answers

Relevance
  • Jess H
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Light a match, and then blow it out quickly. The sulfur odor will knock out the s** t smell.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

you must let the dog within come out! when a dog encounters a particularily foul heap, left by some other dog about town, he will counter with an even larger, and fouler heap, often right on top of the former, and proudly kick up a few pawfulls of dirt to further ridicule the previous tagger. so Buck up the smell, and do your best to ridicule the previous tenant of the throne. leave your best and proudly !

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Pull my shirt over my nose, go to the bathroom as fast as I can, wash my hands, and then run the hell out of there and GAG.

• 1 decade ago

take a deep breath (outside the bathroom) and go as fast as possible. that is, if there isn't another bathroom close by.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

umm go outside or plug ur nose an take the plung

• zen
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Light a scented candle.

• 1 decade ago

Hold my breath and quickly search for the air-freshener, or open a window. lol

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Crawl out and gag for fresh air.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I would walk in and say "OH MY GOD WHO SH@@ IN HERE" walk out and find some place else to go or hold it.

• 1 decade ago

Take it like a man...you can talk about it for months

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.