Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Can you make up a humorous job advertisement?

Favorite Answer

Door to door diaphragm salesperson- Looking for golden tongued individual who is willing to dive headfirst into their work.

I regularly leaf by using the staff's and am astonished at how many so talked approximately as sexy youthful females are obtainable advertising their centers, I easily never see what's defined interior the classified ads out and approximately , I purely see wide-spread people!

wanted: pole dancers over 69. Must have your own lingerie and costumes and no ben gay on dance night. Tips are generous and no worries of false teeth being thrown on stage. You must be in fairly good shape as we use microwaves on site and they could effect pacemakers and often there are poles to be used in the acts. Bring your own music material but no bing crosby or conway twitty. Apply in person at the efferdent experience on route 19 no phone calls please and medicare is included in the benefit pkg.

Buddhist priest, position available: Only way to lose all your money and forget your family and friends in the advancement of not wanting anything!

• KatGuy

Help wanted: professional lightbulb installation technician with a degree from an accredited university... how many of you will it take to change a lightbulb? If you answered "one", we'll hire.

I think that the monkies in career builder commerical take the cake!!

wanted midget juggler must like barney videos an own a vw bug.

Sure...what am I trying to sell?

work at mcdonalds....kill kids get people fat and get paid while doing it.

i work there and i hate it