playing hard to get works?

Im reading a book and it says that men like the thrill of the chase. Is this true? so ignoring them and acting not intersted actually works???

• Favorite Answer

I play hard to get a lot and most of the time it does work.. Most men like to work for what they are after, then there are those that just think they can get what they want...play hard to get... show those that think they can get you that they cannot

Hi! Totally untrue...every human regardless of gender likes to feel wanted,desired, and the only way to show a person that is to give them as much attention as you feel like you need to get them interested. I actually hate girls that play hard to get, it turns into one big head game, I lose interest and move on! I like a girl..who shows me she likes me!

That logic has never made much sense.

Someone who repeatedly shows no interest obviously does not want to be bothered. So why continue to be a nuisance?

only if you know how to play the game. if you do not then you will come across as some one who is not interested, and they will move on, leaving you in the dust

Just remember, if you play to hard to get, the person will lose interest.

actually, it doesnt work because if u ignore them, they assume you are not interested, and will lose interest of u and move on.

Source(s): this has happened to me, so i do not continue to do that.

no, NEVER,