happy new year!!!what is the tattoo on aaron neville's face?

and while i'm asking... whoa, did you see dick clark? he should pass the baton, it was uncomfortable watching the new years festivities this year. anyway, i'm going to fix another drink.

Favorite Answer

WELL I CAN ANSWER THIS QUESTION BECAUSE I'M ENGAGED TO HIS GRANDSON, AARON NEVILLE THE THIRD, THE TATTOO ON HIS FACE IS A SWORD...HOPE THIS HELPS YOU OUT!!!

• rudel

Aaron Neville Face Tattoo

Aaron Neville Tattoo

Well, I don't know what is on Aaron Neville's face tattoo. But I guess the others are drunk as they didn't even come close to answering your question.

Source(s): Non-drinker!!!

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Source(s): happy year tattoo aaron neville 39 face: https://shortly.im/k7yre

I didn't see Aaron Neville, but I felt really bad for DIck Clark. Have a drink for me - I'm watching my two babies tonight, all alone. No drinking for me!

Happy New Years to everyone!

Happy New Year!! I wish you a happy and healthy New Year!!

WISH U AND ALL A VERY HAPPY AND PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR

HAPPY NEW YEAR FROM INDIANA !!!