Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsWrestling · 1 decade ago

all wrestling lovers{wwe}who's your favourite wrestler and why?

Favorite Answer

Nobody in the current roster deserves to be my favourite wrestler. Bret Hart was my favourite when i was a kid.

• George

Stone Cold Steve Austin and HHH because if they really cut loose nobody in the sport of wrestling can stop them or beat them either. They are both neck and neck. The battles that they had is truly unbelievable. It will go back and forth all the way to the finish. Basically its a tie between the two wrestlers.

Michaels because he is a great entertainer, Undertaker because he adds a good storyline to Smackdown, Hogan because he changed wrestling forever with his style of wrestling, Eddie because he was a person with an amazing personality ad finally HHH because he gets what he wants, when he wants it.

Matt Hardy, just because. Unfortunately, now, he isn't getting that special push. Still, he's a good wrestler.

Chris Benoit. He's made a name for himself in Europe, Mexico, Japan, and North America as one of the best ever.

Source(s): just my thoughts...

I always liked Eddie Guerrero, may he rest in peace.

Other than him, I was fond of Lita, Matt Hardy *and Jeff*, and Booker T (Who's now calling himself King Booker)

• My favorite will always be Animal & Hawk, The Legion of Doom! If Hawk didn't have an untimely death they would still be at the top of the tag team ranks! There is nobody better. My wife's favorite is the Boogeyman....................don't ask me why!

Source(s): Wrestling fan
  • John Cena or Mickie James

John Cena: He is a great performer and is a great actor

Mickie James: She is a great performer and is the ONLY diva that wears clothes

THE UNDERTAKER!!!!!

14-0 AT WRESTLEMANIA

He has beaten the biggest and baddest in the wwe. Who else can claim something like this

• Randy Orton he is the youngest world heavyweight champion of all time