Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

Any suggestions?

I'm trying to lose weight so dieting and exercising is really important right but when i come back from the gym i feel realllly hungry and eat like a pig but the days i dont exercise i dont eat that much.What should i do

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

The reason that you feel ravenous after gym is because your muscles have exacted a good number of calories to do their work. Muscle burns more calories than fat so as you develop a regimen to shape and firm your muscles, more energy (calorie intake) is required. I have recently found a great USDA website that enables one to track their exercise and caloric balance. See the source below:

• 1 decade ago

You should eat more after you excersize, your body needs to re-build a lot of what was taken from it. You have to just limit yourself on how much! If you burn 200 calories working out, then you should allow 100-150 calories more that day. If you are working out to lose weight, then you should still eat more, but, not as many calories that you worked off. Get what I'm saying here?

Count your caloried every day, count your calories burned while working out. Add in 50-75% off the burned calories back into your diet...so if you usually eat 1500 cals. a day, but, you worked out today and burned 300 calories, today's calorie intake should be at about1700-1750. The days you don't work out, your calorie intake should stay the same. If you aren't counting calories, try to just drink a lot more water to help fill you up and pig out on veggies, not junk.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Eat nourishing and not junk food with plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables. Chew each morsel at least 32 times. This will activate ur message system from stomach to the brain so that u stop eating as soon as u feel full. Take plenty of regular light exercises and go for brisk walks. All unseemly spots will loose inches with pleasure in a reasonable time.

• 1 decade ago

CHECK OUT THIS LINK BELOW...IT WILL SHOW YOU ALL THERE BEFORE & AFTER PICTURES TO PROVE THAT IT DOES WORK!!!

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fus...

THIS LINK BELOW WILL TAKE YOU STRAIGHT TO THE MAIN WEBSITE TO PLACE AN ORDER ONLINE:)

http://www.slim-30.com/

1-888-475-4630 CALL TOLL FREE

LISTEN TO THEM ON KSFM 102.5

You will thank me later :)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.