When I microwave Hot Pocket sandwiches, they are not hard/crispy?!?!?

Yes, I put them in the crisping sleeve and wrap in paper towel. Is it just a faulty crisp sleeve? This has happened many times

Favorite Answer

i never used a paper towel, just the crisping sleeve. maybe you aren't putting it in the microwave long enough? hmm. strange. well, worse comes to worst, you could always put them in your oven, it will just take alot longer. it should have directions for a regular oven as well.

I microwave mine at work all the time & they're never crispy, that sleeve thing doesn't work!! The only time I've been able to get them crisp is in the oven which I can't do at work!!

microwaves only agitate the food molecules thus heating the food. to get something crisp you idealy need a grill for best effects. so if you have a combination microawave with grill try again out of the sleeve (food on a plate in the oven (as you would eat it) then set the dual cooking mode to grill and microwave for the stated or suggested cooking time preferably iof you want both sides crisp then use the dual grill and microwave combination mode.

i'm not familier with the hot pockets of the question but anything that requires crisping up should be done in a similer fashion to that of my answer.

I just hope my advice helps solve the problem.

good luck and happy new year

Yeah, I don't think they ever really come crispy in the microwave. You're better off putting them in the microwave, and then letting them get crispy in the oven/toaster oven for a while afterwards.

• No se

I´ve never been able to get them crispy in the microwave either, and got used to it...you´ll just have to grill them

not sure... but i put them into a snack oven / toaster afterwards to get the outside crispy

Bella isn't all that awesome anyway. All will be good with the world if you eat your hotpocket and let Edward kidnap Bella.