i am inlove with a guy who's taken and practically using him, should i continue seeing him?

i am a single mom, 21 yrs old, my daughter's 2... and i have this man i've been constantly dating with for almost 11 months now..i met him because of a friend--he gave him to me for a valentine date...and not knowing that he's taken for already 2 years more, something intimate had already been happenin' between us now... he told me, it was just a game we're playing but later, he commits he likes me, comfortable with me and likes to love me... and again, later, when i found out about his girl, he said he doesn't like his girl anymore, but he is still seeing her and doesn't want to break-up with her because of me... i am always forthforward about my feelings towrds him, and so i told him that i should leave them alone, but he refused and said, that when the time comes we finish our college, he will be mine... i always say that what he does hurts me a lot, but it would be okay if it is what he likes to do...what's might be his motives?he's pratically inlove with me, maybe...

Favorite Answer

Do what makes you proud of yourself, and what you'd tell your own daughter to do.

Sit back and read the letter you have written.He does not love you he is using you.You need to find a man that does not have another girlfriend .He is having the best of both worlds having a girlfriend who he will not leave and another one to sleep with to he is really feeling like a real romeo.Go find yourself a good guy who will love you and only you not make you second best.Good Luck

You should think about your feelings towards him and think about your children. Is he really a good guy, he's practically cheating on both of you. You can find someone who is really commited to you and only you.

if you are feeling a moral struggle,and you feel this is not right...you need to end, there will be other SINGLE guys out there..dont fall weak, just to have a warm body lie next to you..it is not worth you pride..good luck!

this man is using you, and you know it, so ask your self what is your need to be in this relationship, what are the benefits and what is the future out come likely. Hard questions and harder answers

• Joho

u should talk to him and ask him. if his motives are bad u should move on. good luck and have a happy new year.

He is just having fun in other words using u.So dont let him watse ur time. be smart.and find some1 who is real.

He is snowing you...dont allow this...let him walk..