Do all Women Show a Full Bladder Bulge?

My wife has a mega bladder. By measurement of the contents expelled by her bladder in the morning each day for a week she holds 1560 ml (c.1 quart and a 1/2 on the average). She empties her bladder about 2 times a day, 3 times if she drinks more than

3000 ml.=3 quarts of liquid. She was very secretive about her bladder habits when we were first dating. An early date took place when we drove to the country and stayed about 14 hours altogether. We drank a lot of sodas and more than a quart of lemonade. I went to the bathroom about 3 times. She never made a move. I noticed that by the end of the day her bladder area had swollen outward about a inch bellow her belly button. By the time I drove her home, she had been with me for 16 hours and never peed once. I have seen long all day holds by a few of my male friends. They did not bulge even after many beers without peeing. Normal for a male? Is this kind of bulge normal with all women? I worry about my wife's bladder.

Favorite Answer

wow that's pretty amazing, I've never heard of anyone that can hold it for THAT long.....the longest i can hold it is like 7hrs if i HAVE to. i also don't know anyone who has a bladder bulge. i know that i definitely don't. but i heard that it is very unhealthy to hold ur pee for so long, and can cause infections and incontinence(not being able to control your peeing and basically just always peeing your pants, in case you didn't know...) later in life. a doctor on TV was saying that you should pee every two hours atleast.

Bladder Bulge

• jaspal

Bulging Bladder

Bulge yes

This is the strangest question I have ever seen.

I have never heard of a bladder bulge...

It's not good to hold it for so long. It can start to cause problems

• maamu

That is amazing!! I wish I could hold it for that long.

I would think she would be more prone to U.I.s though..but if she is healthy, what the heck.

M

no,but she better be careful thats how you get bladder infections

NO. That is not normal. She will have problems later in life.