Y bush is killing US army? y cant he send his daughters there?

"US Iraq death toll 'hits 3,000"

The death of a Texan soldier in Baghdad brings the total number of US troops killed in Iraq to 3,000, independent groups tracking casualties have said.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/6221805.stm

Favorite Answer

Personally, I believe all politicians children should pull military service. Maybe that would make them more rational about sending them in harms way for personal gain.

Tsk, tsk. The US military is all volunteer, maybe if his daughters enlist they will be sent, but, well, really do not know how to tell you this, but it is not up to President Bush as to goes and stays.

BTW, since you are interested in statistics, look up the number killed on our highways this past year.......also do some research on the number of murders in our states during 2006......lots and lots of numbers to occupy your mind.

Its not only the Army that is going so the word you needed was military.....99% of the people who9 have passed away not only knew that was a risk when they signed but they did it with honor and pride. They did not die to make America a better place but to make the world a better place!!!!! Michael J couldnt be anymore wrong saying the children of politicians should have to go....the joy of our country is that we get the ability to make that decision. Most people will never know how great we have it. At least our soliders, seamen, marines, and all respect the government that they serve!

• Jessy

canyon ghost, get real...i have had 3 close friends go, 1 killed and now my husband is going. this war is useless and senseless. dubya is finishing his dad's job and btw always trying to one up him. dubya abuses his power and changes rules, regulations, and even the constitution to suit his needs. he is " the decider" remember? i wish that politicians would be required to send their own relatives to war and to realize the seriousness and utter senselessness of the whole thing...also...regarding that this is an all volunteer army...that is bs, no one signs up to die for a war that is illegal in so many ways. i know many many people who sign up so that they can get out of a tight situation in life or get health-care for their family where in a civilian sector they were not covered otherwise. life is complicated and one cannot assume that all of the volunteers in the military join out of patriotic reasons.

I know for real, my mom always says the exact same thing

Bush should have just talked to the iraqi government instead of having war with them, they dont want us on thier ground anyways

Now, how many people in YOUR FAMILY are in Iraq right now? My own brother is there, and I resent your question. Is this a decent way to use your time? I can read the middle east news on my homepage. I know what the count is. What's your problem?

If you start a war, casualty will be there. Please do not forget to count dead bodies of Iraqi people died as result of Iraqi war.

If there is a scheme of volunteers Bush family will definitely volunteer for the cause. Please be realistic.

support our troops - bring them HOME

btw - dying for America is one thing - for Chevron, BP, Haliburton, and Shell is altogether different!

cuz he doesnt know how to fight his own battles instead hes using other peoples strngth and body

mayb bush hates US

Well, as a volunteer army, it's up to then to join