I need help finding the name of this song please help,i need lots of answers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...?

i need help fiinding the name of this song,and this song is played on scary movies,for example the only song lyrics that i know is that,there is a girl singing and she has this voice.For example in the movie trailers,this song is played and there is only one girl in the song and she is singing in a high tone.And its only a girl singing it and nobody else,and i dont know how it sound but she does it with her voice like shes humming,please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Update:

the song i think was played on the trailers like,Eragon,The Omen,And i think the exorcist.now there some ok thank you very much

Update 2:

heres more details,the girls sings maybe like in a chorus exept shes alone and shes singing but without words

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Jess H
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Do you know of any specific movies or trailers where they play the song? That might help.

I think I might know what you're talking about, but I think that it might just be a standard thing that was recorded for the movies. (I don't think it's on any classical album or anything like that.) The only thing I can think of to try, is if you hear the song in a movie, check out the movie's soundtrack album. Maybe it'll be on there.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

i nkow ur looking for answers..but no idea..

wahts up wit this girls voice???

and why you SOO fricken desperate??!

happy new year!!!!

x333

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

scream-tina veluche

• 1 decade ago

um............. thats not really a good explanation of wat it sounds like srry.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.