What is your favourite part in the movie "cars"??

my favourite part is when they are tipping the tractors.

man i cant stop laughing at that part

LOL

Favorite Answer

when mator and lighting are tractor tipping!!! oooo or when mator is in the helicoptor!! oooo or when the little tire changer from luigeges changes the tires really fast at the race!!!! oooo or when lightning helps the King finish the race!!!! i think that is all my favorite parts!!!!

BlackCar stole my answer! That develop into additionally my popular area of the movie: the top scene with the father and mom finding out the image window on the snow coming down... That, and the scenes of our Public sq., made to seem because it did lower back then. It appeared very lots the comparable while i develop right into a new child. And the Sterling Lindner branch keep, with its great Christmas tree... the abode and highway they used for the outdoors photos is purely some miles far off from me.

I like when the four hot rods help put Mack to sleep. Those cars were sharp!

That was funny but what I really liked was at the end when Mater was flying around in that helicopter.

I like the little italian cars... They are fast and funny...

yeah tipping tractors is hilarious, but i also love when mater tells lightning that he's his best friend.

the credits. the ending ones.

when I put it back in the case

When it was over!

I didn't like that movie. it's for kids.